204 North Race Street
Glasgow, KY 42141
(270) 651-7601EmailService area:
Glasgow and Barren County, including Caverna School DistrictHours:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Eligibility/ Services:
- Child, age 6-12, deemed “at-risk” in service area
- School-based mentoring program: volunteers age 15 and older meet with child during school year, provide mentoring/role model services
- Community-based Program: volunteers age 18 and older spend 2-4 hours per week with a child for at least 1 year; volunteers can mentor both in and outside of the school setting.
- Referrals for both volunteers and participating youth can be taken over the phone or by email.